How To Go From
Small Potatoes to Business Famous (in 2 Months)
Welcome to the memorial service…
Yup, you read that right. Because before you can move forward, you gotta say goodbye.
So right here and now, let’s make it official. Together let’s say goodbye forever to the OLD you who:
- Became really excited about a big opportunity, dreaming up your plan of attack – then didn’t follow through because it was “out of your league”
- Has been struggling to grow your email list for years but are still stuck at only a few hundred subscribers
- Cringed when you saw people with way less experience (or let’s face it, talent) than you being featured in the media or landing the big opportunities you’ve always dreamed of
- Tried out yet another “strategy” promising an inbox full of leads – then felt like a total fool when the result was NADA
- Wanted to put yourself out there more but held back because you were afraid you’re not attractive/charming/charismatic/young/old enough to do so
- Daydreamed about being in the public eye sharing your talents with the world – but felt embarrassed by this “out of reach” fantasy
- Stayed up all night obsessing over the websites and emails of your competitors, trying to figure out what their secret is
- KNEW that you should be commanding higher rates but weren’t sure if you had enough incoming business to do so
- Was caught in the feast-or-famine cycle of chasing after work
- Played the “if-only” game WAY too often
Old, dull, critical, stressed-out, small-time self? SEE YA!
Because it’s time to put all that stuff in the PAST where it belongs – and instead jump ahead to the level you KNOW you are really meant to be at.
Want to make sure you’re actually doing what Creating Fame teaches? Fame Camp is a 4-week “get it done” event that’ll whip your business into shape! Every week, you’ll receive a guide with detailed instructions and mini assignments that help you implement the four key strategies of Creating Fame. If you want to get serious about creating your own fame, this boot-camp-style deep dive is for you.
Systems That Sell
Businesses don’t come with instruction manuals – that’s why I created Systems That Sell! This collection of 6 workbooks outlines all the key systems that helped me build a profitable online business. These workbooks aren’t just full of fluff or theory, either – they include my exact day-to-day checklists, worksheets, marketing plans, and calendars that I use to keep my business running. This fully-printed collection is especially perfect for those of you who prefer organizing your strategies on paper.
Hire Your First: Project Manager
Have you hit a wall in your business? Do you feel like your team of VAs and contractors isn’t really saving you any time because of all the back and forth you have to do? A project manager can help! You might not feel ready to hire one just yet, but this step-by-step guide will tell you every last thing you need to know – including exactly how to find someone who’s a perfect fit for your size, your needs, AND your budget.
Edgar (6 months of Individual)
Feel like maintaining your social media presence is a nonstop uphill climb? Sick of writing updates that seem like they’re going to waste? Edgar can help. Edgar is the only app designed to stop your updates from going to waste, so your posts get seen by more people and you can finally stop worrying about your social media. With six months free, Edgar’s bound to become one of your favorite team members.