How To Go From
Small Potatoes to Business Famous (in 2 Months)
Welcome to the memorial service…
Yup, you read that right. Because before you can move forward, you gotta say goodbye.
So right here and now, let’s make it official. Together let’s say goodbye forever to the OLD you who:
- Became really excited about a big opportunity, dreaming up your plan of attack – then didn’t follow through because it was “out of your league”
- Has been struggling to grow your email list for years but are still stuck at only a few hundred subscribers
- Cringed when you saw people with way less experience (or let’s face it, talent) than you being featured in the media or landing the big opportunities you’ve always dreamed of
- Tried out yet another “strategy” promising an inbox full of leads – then felt like a total fool when the result was NADA
- Wanted to put yourself out there more but held back because you were afraid you’re not attractive/charming/charismatic/young/old enough to do so
- Daydreamed about being in the public eye sharing your talents with the world – but felt embarrassed by this “out of reach” fantasy
- Stayed up all night obsessing over the websites and emails of your competitors, trying to figure out what their secret is
- KNEW that you should be commanding higher rates but weren’t sure if you had enough incoming business to do so
- Was caught in the feast-or-famine cycle of chasing after work
- Played the “if-only” game WAY too often
Old, dull, critical, stressed-out, small-time self? SEE YA!
Because it’s time to put all that stuff in the PAST where it belongs – and instead jump ahead to the level you KNOW you are really meant to be at.